Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Steele Road, Acton Green, W4

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Quietly located this stylish and modern residential building houses a wonderful one bedroom flat with south-facing open-plan living space and a door to a Juliet balcony. Read more.

High Street, Acton, W3

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in cental Acton moments from the host of amenities and transport links this excellent one bedroom first floor apartment offers an open-plan living space with modern kitchen. Read more.

High Street, Acton, W3

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in cental Acton moments from the host of amenities and transport links this excellent one bedroom first floor apartment offers an open-plan living space with modern kitchen. Read more.

Berymead Gardens, Acton, W3

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from a host of local amenities and transport links this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a modern finish throughout with excellent kitchen and reception room leading to private balcony. Read more.

High Street, Acton, W3

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on Acton High Street this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a modern interior finish throughout with bright bedroom and smart open-plan reception room with modern kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape