Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in South Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in South Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bollo Lane, Acton Green, W4

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level apartment offers a beautiful interior finish with top floor mezzanine style kitchen leading to excellent private roof terrace. Read more.

Bollo Bridge Road, Acton, W3

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set over the fourth floor of a striking modern development this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful interior finish with private winter garden with views across South Acton Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kingswood Road, Chiswick, W4

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a popular residential street in close proximity to Chiswick High Road, this wonderful two bedroom flat boasts bright and stylish interiors with a contemporary feel and plenty of outdoor space. Read more.

Bollo Lane, Chiswick, W4

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from central Chiswick and Chiswick Park Station this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful modern finish throughout with impressive private garden. Read more.

Liberty Quarter, Acton, W3

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently completed, providing amazing views from it's fifth floor position, a two bedroom, two bathroom contemporary flat set within this attractivie development, with lift access, off-street parking and balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape