Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in South Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in South Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Liberty Quarter, Acton, W3

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently completed, providing amazing views from it's fifth floor position, a two bedroom, two bathroom contemporary flat set within this attractivie development, with lift access, off-street parking and balcony. Read more.

Acton Lane, Acton, W3

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from a wide range of amenities this two bedroom period conversion is spaciously arranged over two floors and benefits from fantastic storage and one en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bollo Lane, Acton, W3

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright two bedroom flat is situated within a residential block close to the local amenities and transport links, boasting a sizeable reception room with door to balcony and a large master bedroom. Read more.

High Street, Acton, W3

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat located on the first floor of a period conversion with well proportioned rooms and fantastic storage situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Acton High Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape