Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Bank, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Bank, SE1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Bank, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

One Blackfriars, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within prestigious One Blackfriars development just on the banks of the River Thames, this superb two bedroom twentieth floor penthouse, is being completed to the highest standard with fantastic private sky garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Pavilion B NEO Bankside, South Bank, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located enviably close to the shops bars and restaurants of South Bank and arranged on the fourth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

One Tower Bridge, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom apartment is situated in the One Tower Bridge development and offers luxurious living space and a highest-specification finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Valentine Place, London Bridge, SE1

899995 - 1185000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Nestled around a central courtyard garden, these fabulous two bedroom apartments offer contemporary interior d├ęcor with a high end specification and a central London location. Leasehold. Read more.

Brewery Square, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish two bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two delightful double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Chris Chris Venter1