Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Bermondsey, SE16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Bermondsey, SE16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Bermondsey, SE16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sun Passage, Bermondsey, SE16

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive one bedroom sixth floor flat is set within a secure modern development and boasts gorgeous open-plan living space, double bedroom and private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

John Roll Way, Bermondsey, SE16

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from Bermondsey Station, this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from neutral d├ęcor, ample storage and access to fantastic communal gardens. Read more.

Horton House, New Cross, SE15

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Bridgehouse Meadows and set on the second floor, this quirky one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with exposed brick walls and a separate kitchen. Read more.

Culloden Close, South Bermondsey, SE16

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built development this lovely one bedroom flat boasts a large reception room with direct access to communal gardens, good-sized double bedroom and sleek fitted kitchen. Read more.

Rotherhithe New Road, Rotherhithe, SE16

255 per week (1105 pcm) £1,530 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Impressively sized and boasting beautiful living space and own balcony, this centrally positioned one bedroom flat is moments from an extensive array of shops and the delightful Surrey Quays. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape