Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Croydon, CR2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Croydon, CR2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Croydon, CR2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Birdhurst Gardens, South Croydon, CR2

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandle Apartments, Croydon, CR2

430000 - 435000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Wandle Apartments offers a superb collection of modern and bright two bedroom apartments which have each been designed to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bartlett Street, Croydon, CR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This newly built two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with modern, neutral interiors with high-specification fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great purpose-built development, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat comprises a superb living and entertaining space, with modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Road, Croydon, CR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located this fantastic brand new stylish development offers a desirable selection of two bedroom apartments with contemporary living and entertaining space and audio intercom. Leasehold. Read more.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Southbridge Place, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom town house, benefits from a well proportioned accommodation and with private outside space and fantastic central location. Freehold. Read more.

Violet Lane, Croydon, CR0

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom house, is arranged over two floors and boasts bright and airy interior with large reception room, double bedroom and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Keens Road, Croydon, CR0

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom end of terrace house, offers well proportioned accommodation with large private garden and is arranged over two floors. Freehold. Read more.

Brafferton Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom first floor flat is presented in great condition and boasts two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and great open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

The Waldrons, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat, benefits from well proportioned accommodation, a fantastic central location and set within a secure purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1