Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in South Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in South Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lawrence Road, South Ealing, W5

479950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Uxbridge Road, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities, this contemporary one bedroom fourth floor flat is set within a secure block and benefits from an open-plan living space presented in good condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Whitestile Road, Ealing, TW8

385000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a charming Victorian house this attractive and well maintained one bedroom first floor flat, benefits from a bright and spacious south-facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the first floor of a striking modern development this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a superb modern finish throughout with lovely open-plan reception room and large bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An elegant, modern, bright one bedroom first floor flat, accessed via lift and stairs, providing an well proportioned interior, private balcony overlooking communal gardens, and stylish accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Darwin Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom first floor flat offers an sleek modern kitchen, spacious open-plan reception room and a good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1