Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

880000 - 1000000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunnersbury Avenue, Ealing Common, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a magnificent reception room with a superb fireplace and wood floors, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a shared garden and first come serve off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Arc Tower, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the 17th floor of a newly built block, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers stunning views across west London and a great central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a stunning decked balcony with fantastic views this modern two bedroom flat offers a brilliant living space and two great bedrooms, one en suite, communal gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Northfield Avenue, Northfields, W13

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Chestnut Avenue, Brentford, TW8

585000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom house boasts an extensive private garden with a patio area and a convenient location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Windsor Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Mill Cross Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented two bedroom first floor flat, located in a modern development with communal gardens and off-street parking, close to amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Park, Ealing Broadway, W5

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common, this modern two bedroom first floor flat is well presented throughout and features a bright and airy living space with well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Chestnut Grove, Ealing, W5

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a fantastic interior finish throughout with beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and stunning private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Elderberry Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a superb interior finish with modern kitchen, striking shower room and access to front and rear gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Golden Mile House, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a secure block with underground parking, this bright two bedroom flat on the second floor benefits from modern interiors, a private balcony and access to communal gardens and residents' gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellmeadow Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is in great condition and features a huge reception room/kitchen with bright front-aspect windows in a superb location close to Boston Manor's shops and travel links. Leasehold. Read more.

Carville Crescent, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this charming two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a generous living space with a separate kitchen, a lovely private garden and an off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Avenue, Ealing, TW8

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1