Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties to rent in South Hackney, E9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Hackney, E9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in South Hackney, E9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lofts on the Park, Victoria Park, E9

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a Grade II listed school building this superb two bedroom loft-style flat offers ample living space with original wood floors, modern d├ęcor, trendy mezzanine-level and contemporary bathroom suites. Read more.

Rutland Road, Hackney, E9

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom duplex flat within a school conversion offers many fabulous features including exposed brick, high ceilings and a secure parking space. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Frampton Park Road, Hackney, E9

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive and contemporary two bedroom apartment situated within a modern development boasts and excellent location in the heart of Hackney's new Eastern quarter. Read more.

King Edwards Road, Hackney, E9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom flat in a converted warehouse with modern features and ample living space throughout as well as a fantastic mezzanine-level. Read more.

King Edwards Road, London Fields, E9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a mixed use warehouse building boasting a mezzanine second bedroom, double volume living space and concrete ceilings. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Shalbourne Square, Hackney, E9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This modern two bedroom house with off-street parking is in good condition throughout with well proportioned rooms and a conservatrory leading to a private garden. Read more.

Mabley Street, Hackney, E9

391.15 per week (1695 pcm) £2,347 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a patio garden and an excellent Hackney location. Read more.

Berger Road, Homerton, E9

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

A lovely two bedroom split-level flat situated within a purpose-built block with lift boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout and a private balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape