Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, NW3

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stunning one bedroom flat set within a period conversion, boasting exceptionally high ceilings, wood floors and stylishly designed interiors. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Belsize Road, South Hampstead, NW6

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the sought-after area of Hampstead, this modern one bedroom apartment benefits from chic interiors throughout and ideally situated moments from local transport links. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Compayne Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in South Hampstead, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat offers well presented accommodation, separate kitchen and access to the stunning communal garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape