Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 20 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Enviably located on Goldhurst Terrace in West Hampstead this well proportioned three bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West Hampstead Square, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the tenth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the ninth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Priory Road, South Hampstead, NW6

949950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an amazing brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a period conversion this outstanding two bedroom first floor flat offers a beautiful bright kitchen/reception room with breakfast bar, and two good sized rooms all decorated beautifully. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom flat is in excellent condition, featuring an open-plan kitchen/reception room, ample bedrooms, fabulous décor throughout and a lovely conservatory with garden views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, South Hampstead, NW6

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and a sleek bathroom moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a large kitchen reception room, master bedroom with en suite, private patio, communal garden and excellent access to local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Broadhurst Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of South Hampstead this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat offers a bright open-plan kitchen/reception, two double bedrooms with en suite to the master and a second separate shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard and features ample living space with many contemporary and original features as well as a sought-after location in South Hampstead. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat offers stylish living in the heart of Hampstead with a large reception room with space to dine, bright master bedroom with storage and a modern fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor this recently renovated excellently presented two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception/kitchen, two ample bedrooms, sleek bathroom and private terrace close to multiple shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harben Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located moments from shops and amenities in Swiss Cottage, a spacious two bedroom flat set in a purpose-built block with lift, featuring a generous reception room with wood floor and good storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

560000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of South Hampstead, this fantastic two bedroom raised ground floor flat set in a lovely period conversion boasts modern décor with high ceilings and a working fireplace. Leasehold. Read more.

Harben Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

534950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Abbey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic purpose-built block this superb two bedroom flat boasts fabulous views from a private balcony with bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1