Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 studio properties to rent in South Kensington, SW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Kensington, SW7. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in South Kensington, SW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fantastic studio flat boasting an amazing South Kensington location with clean, modern styling, well equipped kitchen and a wonderful decked balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

South Kensington, South Kensington, SW5

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set on the raised ground floor, this fantastic studio apartment offers ample space to entertain with a private terrace and generously proportioned studio room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Ideally located moments from South Kensington, this bright studio flat comprises a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage space and set within a lovely period conversion. Read more.

Chatsworth Court, Kensington, W8

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Located within a popular portered mansion block, this stunning studio flat is presented in excellent condition throughout with fabulous wood floors and communal gardens. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located in prestigious Queens Gate, this is fabulous studio flat benefits from recently refurbished interiors to offer modern and bright living space. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, SW7

90 per week (390 pcm) £540 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space to rent

This secure, underground parking space is ideally located close to the many local amenities available around Gloucester Road and the Museum District while Kensington and Kensington High Street are a moments walk away. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape