Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 42 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Kensington, SW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Kensington, SW7. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in South Kensington, SW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering spacious accommodation within an imposing house on Harrington Gardens this bright one bedroom flat is very well presented and features communal gardens and a superb location. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW7

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings. Read more.

St Marys Place, High Street Kensington, W8

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous and modern, one bedroom flat features bright accommodation with stylish décor, lift access, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal garden. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom flat finished to a superb standard benefiting from a south-facing, bay-fronted reception and a prestigious location close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings. Read more.

Kensington Green, Kensington, W8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers great proportions throughout, lovely communal garden, 24-hour porterage and secure underground parking. Read more.

Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, SW7

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat is perfectly situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and offers an en suite bedroom, separate kitchen and concierge service. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a bright, bay-fronted reception and a private courtyard in the heart of South Kensington. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor with south-facing windows, this spectacular one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with high ceilings and wonderful private roof terrace. Read more.

Ansdell Street, Kensington, W8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street, a beautiful cottage-style one bedroom house offering contemporary features, an open-plan layout and an en suite bathroom. Read more.

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prestigious address, this is a refreshingly bright one bedroom flat featuring an exceptionally spacious and neutrally decorated interior with plenty of storage space and high ceilings. Read more.

Collingham Place, South Kensington, SW5

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning south-facing one bedroom flat is set in a period conversion, offering a large reception room with high ceilings, modern fitted kitchen and benefits from a superb balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Cheniston Gardens, Kensington, W8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom flat offering a very spacious interior with a fantastic balcony, bright rooms and a great location moments from High Street Kensington. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of a popular building with lift, this spacious one bedroom flat offers incredible accommodation close to Fulham Road. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block, this stylish one bedroom property offers bright and comtemporary accommodation with a modern kitchen, beautifully bright bedroom and a smart shower room. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom fourth floor flat enjoys a prestigious address close to the many amenities of South Kensington and features cosy accommodation including a useful galleried study area and roof terrace. Read more.

Queensberry Place, South Kensington, SW7

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom flat offering modern fittings and fixtures, new refurbishment to a high standard, smart interior design and a fantastic location for transport links, shops and Hyde Park. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a popular address with access to beautiful communal gardens, this is a refreshingly bright one bedroom flat boasting high ceilings, lots of useful storage space and superb proportions throughout. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion moments from the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully refurbished one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation with a stylish décor, ample storage and a private terrace. Read more.

Brompton Square, Knightsbridge, SW3

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting great location moments from Knightsbridge, this well maintained one bedroom flat features a beautifully decorated reception room, fitted contemporary kitchen and fabulous view of communal gardens. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This sunny and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located in an attractive period conversion and features high ceilings and a fantastic reception room/kitchen. Read more.

Point West, Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

455 per week (1972 pcm) £2,730 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom flat offers a practical layout with well proportioned living space, good-sized rooms, neutral décor and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing newly refurbished one bedroom flat offers fabulous entertaining space and benefits from a substantial reception room and contemporary open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the amenities of Fulham Road, this modern and spacious one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in this attractive residential road, this is a delightful one bedroom flat with its own private entrance, gorgeous wood floors and a fabulous bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom flat situated in a fantastic and convenient South Kensington location with well presented, bright accommodation. Read more.

Priory Walk, South Kensington, SW10

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a charming one bedroom flat situated a smart period building and boasting well proportioned accommodation, lots of storage space and a lovely terrace with ample space for alfresco dining. Read more.

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This three bedroom flat is situated in a prestigious residential street and boasts excellent entertaining space including 18' dining area with French doors opening onto a patio. Read more.

Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a refreshingly bright, one bedroom flat with lift and porter, set in a sought-after modern building and featuring smartly presented interior with neutral décor, underground parking and contemporary fittings. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat features a lovely and bright reception room with adjacent semi-open-plan kitchen and benefits from a prestigious address on a quiet and attractive residential street. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located, this stunning one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and features an attractive reception room with bay windows and dining room. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Positioned within easy reach of the wealth of amenities in Earls Court Road, this stunning one bedroom raised ground floor flat features well proportioned accommodation, superb west-facing reception room and porter. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a sought-after location, this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from neutral décor throughout and well proportioned interiors. Read more.

Roland Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a balcony, this superb one bedroom first floor flat offers bright and modern accommodation and is set on a sought-after road in the South Kensington area. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is fabulous one bedroom flat featuring bright and airy accommodation with an open-plan layout, modern decór and a superb location for a wide range of restaurants and other amenities. Read more.

Earls Court, Earls Court, SW5

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from local shopping and transport facilities, this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features spacious reception room and modern kitchen. Read more.

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens, this bright one bedroom second floor flat boasts spacious accommodation with a separate kitchen. Read more.

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location along Queens Gate and moments from the picturesque Hyde Park, this lovely one bedroom flat offers great accommodation with a lovely communal patio garden. Read more.

Queensberry Place, South Kensington, SW7

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom flat offering modern fittings and fixtures throughout with smart interiors and a fantastic location for transport links, shops and Hyde Park. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious property situated within a grand period building featuring well-presented accommodation throughout and a sought-after location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape