Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in South Kensington, SW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Kensington, SW7. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in South Kensington, SW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Victoria Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

This exceptional four bedroom house offers premium finishing's and designer interiors with a cinema room and double reception and boats a prime location in one of London's most prestigious neighbourhoods; Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this prestigious address, this breath taking four bedroom first floor lateral flat offers impressive high ceilings, an amazing reception room and dining room, lovely balcony and contemporary fittings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the third, fourth and fifth floors, this spacious four bedroom luxury apartment offers impressive interiors with a feature reception and a fantastic master suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A unique four bedroom apartment with a private entrance, South-facing garden, modern fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and a wonderful location in Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Marloes Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A staggering and exceptionally bright four bedroom flat (with lift and porter), boasting recently refurbished interior with contemporary and stylish fittings, en suite facilities, balcony and a truly superb location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning and beautifully refurbished four bedroom house on a lovely tree-lined street in the heart of South Kensington offering a spacious layout with a terrace and a front garden area. Freehold. Read more.

Bramham Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive four bedroom luxury apartment is set on the first floor and offers an expanse of lateral space with high ceilings, parquet wooden floors and wonderful views over pretty gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Redfield Lane, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage. Freehold. Read more.

Kensington Court Place, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superior four bedroom family home is presented over four incredible floors, renovated to a meticulous standard and offering the highest quality fixtures and fittings and a prime location in the heart of Kensington. Freehold. Read more.

Collingham Place, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic and architecturally remodelled, this spacious four bedroom apartment is presented over three floors with modern interiors and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Robert and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Robert Swann1