Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Wimbledon, SW20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Wimbledon, SW20. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Wimbledon, SW20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Denison Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom house located close to Merton High Street, benefiting from well proportioned living space, a modern kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Effra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from neutral and bright décor throughout and a pretty private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart two bedroom first floor flat, set in a lovely devleopment in central Wimbledon, benefiting from well proportioned rooms and neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

485000 - 550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This prime new development offers seven luxurious two bedroom apartments offering easy access to local shops, bars and amenities within South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants in Wimbledon, this superb two bedroom penthouse flat offers bright living space and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment benefiting from a spacious reception room with stripped wood floors, a good-sized kitchen and a superb master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a superb location for local transport links, this recently refurbished two bedroom, two bathroom, second floor flat offers open-plan accommodation with an en suite master room and a sleek interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and stylish two bedroom split-level flat offering an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a high-standard finish and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Marlborough Close, Colliers Wood, SW19

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Bradley Bradley Slade1