Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 2 bedroom properties for sale in Southfields, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Southfields, SW18. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Southfields, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tileman House, Putney, SW15

730000 - 960000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Tileman House is a stunning development offering a collection of two bedroom contemporary apartments set in one of London's most enduring villages, Putney. Leasehold. Read more.

Balvernie Grove, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

An absolutely stunning two bedroom mews house in pristine condition, benefiting from expansive living space with a superb reception/kitchen, two bright bedrooms, steam room and integrate sound throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Merton Road, Southfields, SW18

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This stylish two bedroom Victorian house benefits from spacious accommodation with elegant, contemporary décor, a private garden and a fantastic location. Freehold. Read more.

Westfield Waterside, Earlsfield, SW18

724950 - 799950

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Westfield Waterside is an architectural feast for the eyes set on the side of large public park with extensive lawns serving as the perfect complement to quality architecture and materials in the heart of Earlsfield. Leasehold. Read more.

Gartmoor Gardens, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom split-level maisonette period maisonette boasting a bright reception room with an adjoining kitchen and enjoys a enviable location close to Southfields underground station station. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking and recently built development in the heart of Wandsworth, overlooking King George's Park, this wonderful two bedroom first floor apartment offers a contemporary and stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully finished two bedroom ground floor apartment offers light and contemporary living space with attractive décor, set within a sought-after development with communal garden, gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lebanon Road, Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period property, this stunning two bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard, boasting gorgeous period features and impeccable décor within. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, West Hill, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and airy throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful development in Putney offering the use of beautiful shared communal gardens, gym and library. Leasehold. Read more.

Viewfield Road, West Hill, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with a large reception room and a contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from a garage and views over beautiful communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hardwicks Square, Wandsworth, SW18

549950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the amenities of Wandsworth, this large two bedroom fourth floor flat offers modern interiors, well proportioned bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Replingham Road, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat boasts well presented interiors, a bright reception/ kitchen with access to the decked garden and well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Selhurst Close, Wimbledon Common, SW19

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and bright two bedroom apartment is superbly located adjacent to the open spaces of Wimbledon Common and benefits from a spacious reception room, a balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Morris Gardens, Southfields, SW18

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within a purpose-built block in a fantastic location in Southfields and offering well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Putney Heath Lane, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to Putney Heath and situated in a superb purpose-built block, this lovely two bedroom flat offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with bright interior, spacious reception room and smart kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Garatt Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully bright two bedroom duplex flat is presented in good condition and boasts a lovely eat-in kitchen, two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Wainford Close, Southfields, SW19

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated close to Wimbledon Common, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern accommodation with 15' reception room, stylish eat-in kitchen and terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Gary and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Gary Howorth1