Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Southfields, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Southfields, SW18. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Southfields, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Arcadian Place, Southfields, SW18

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment offering stylish living space with 32' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from lovely patio garden and underground parking. Read more.

Lydden Grove, Earlsfield, SW18

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Renovated to a high standard with a loft conversion master en suite bedroom, and a rear kitchen extension, this fabulous three bedroom terrace period home also provides a lovely private south-facing garden. Read more.

Colebrook Close, West Hill, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom flat boasts charming living space with 16' reception room, stylish kitchen and terrace, further benefiting from lovely communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Somerset Road, Southfields, SW19

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This substantial three bedroom flat boasts magnificent views across the courts of Wimbledon Tennis Club. The property features a substantial reception room, bright 16' kitchen and secure underground parking. Read more.

Linstead Way, Southfields, SW18

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house benefiting from spacious accommodation with bright neutral décor, a private garden and a Central location in Southfields. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Merton Road, Wandsworth, SW18

432.69 per week (1875 pcm) £2,597 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully decorated three bedroom ground floor flat, benefiting from neutral décor throughout, two bathrooms and a private patio. Read more.

Longfield Street, Southfields, SW18

363 per week (1573 pcm) £2,178 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located for amenities with Southfields and Wandsworth, this fantastic two bedroom house offers well presented living space with bright reception room, dining room and private garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape