Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties to rent in Southwark, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Southwark, SE1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Southwark, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Parliament View, Waterloo, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an impressive riverside development with lift and porter, this superb modern one bedroom flat offers extensive views over the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and River Thames. Read more.

Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the fourth floor of a stunning modern development this stylish one bedroom flat boasts bright contemporary interiors including a fantastic semi-open-plan reception room and lovely winter balcony. Read more.

County Street, London Bridge, SE1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat within a stunning new development, boasting an incredibly bright reception room opening onto a charming private terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Shad Thames, Shad Thames, SE1

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated in a fantastic warehouse conversion in the heart of Shad Thames and boasts an expansive open-plan reception room and a beautiful south-facing balcony. Read more.

Westminster Bridge Road, Southwark, SE1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning modern development this impressive one bedroom first floor flat is finished to an exceptional standard and beautifully presented throughout. Read more.

Empire Square, Borough, SE1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a contemporary open-plan interior with far-reaching views across London, this stylish one bedroom flat is in a sought-after development, close to the shops, cafés and restaurants of Borough High Street. Read more.

Aragon Court, Hotspur Street, Kennington, SE11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom apartment is set within a smart residential development and offers bright and modern living space with a fabulous 20' roof terrace with sweeping views. Read more.

Mill Street, Shad Thames, SE1

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding one bedroom top floor flat presented in beautiful condition throughout and benefiting from a superb location on Mill Street moments from the amenities in Shad Thames. Read more.

Lant Street, Borough, SE1

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development on a quiet road, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space and a private terrace. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Westminster, SE1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the first floor of a landmark portered building just across the Thames from the Houses of Parliament, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from modern interiors and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Hotspur Street, Kennington, SE11

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor and boasting a sunny balcony, this smart one bedroom apartment is located within a sought-after building with concierge and secure, underground parking. Read more.

Salamanca Place, Vauxhall, SE1

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure modern development on Albert Embankment, this superb one bedroom flat provides spacious accommodation with a fresh modern finish. Read more.

Lambeth Walk, Kennington, SE11

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built Victorian block, this property boasts a neutral and stylish décor and plenty of natural light coming in through large period windows. Read more.

Union Street, London Bridge, SE1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers wonderful accommodation with a generous reception room with open-plan modern kitchen and a well presented bedroom. Read more.

Elkington Point, Lollard Street, Kennington, SE11

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this light one bedroom apartment offers well arranged accommodation within a secure building with lift and fob access. Read more.

Druid Street, Bermondsey, SE1

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built development moments from the lovely Shad Thames and Tower Bridge this spacious one bedroom flat offers a large reception room and well proportioned double bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape