Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 20 1 bedroom properties to rent in Southwark, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Southwark, SE1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Southwark, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shad Thames, Shad Thames, SE1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an exclusive riverside development in the heart of the fabulous Shad Thames this stylish one bedroom flat is finished to an exceptional standard and boasts a stunning open-plan reception room. Read more.

Parliament View, Waterloo, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an impressive riverside development with lift and porter, this superb modern one bedroom flat offers extensive views over the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and River Thames. Read more.

Rosler Building, London Bridge, SE1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the eighth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances and a generously-sized double bedroom. Read more.

Long Lane, London Bridge, SE1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a quiet location within a lovely warehouse conversion this one bedroom first floor flat boasts a mass of natural light from beautiful industrial windows, spacious accommodation and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Madison Apartments, London Bridge, SE1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat located in London Bridge boasting lovely park views from private balcony, found within a secure development with morning porter and a location ideal for all amenities. Read more.

Gainsford Street, Borough, SE1

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb location in the heart of Shad Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors and modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the fourth floor of a stunning modern development this stylish one bedroom flat boasts bright contemporary interiors including a fantastic semi-open-plan reception room and lovely winter balcony. Read more.

Parliament View, Kennington, SE1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a modern open-plan living space with generously proportioned rooms, this superb one bedroom apartment is situated in a contemporary apartment block on the South Bank just opposite the Houses of Parliament. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Vauxhall, SE1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor with light, stylish interiors, this impressive one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic central location and a secure development with concierge and lift. Read more.

County Street, London Bridge, SE1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat within a stunning new development, boasting an incredibly bright reception room opening onto a charming private terrace. Read more.

Empire Square, Borough, SE1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a contemporary open-plan interior with far-reaching views across London, this stylish one bedroom flat is in a sought-after development, close to the shops, cafés and restaurants of Borough High Street. Read more.

Mill Street, Shad Thames, SE1

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure and modernised Listed building, moments from fashionable Butlers Wharf, this stylish one bedroom flat is full of character and benefits from a private balcony and expansive reception room. Read more.

Mitre Road, Southwark, SE1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom flat boasts recently refurbished accommodation including a lovely reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a great location on the doorstep to Waterloo. Read more.

Mill Street, Shad Thames, SE1

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding one bedroom top floor flat presented in beautiful condition throughout and benefiting from a superb location on Mill Street moments from the amenities in Shad Thames. Read more.

Great Suffolk Street, Borough, SE1

368 per week (1595 pcm) £2,208 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a fantastic modern development this stylish one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with an expansive reception room with space-to-dine and lovely private balcony. Read more.

Union Street, London Bridge, SE1

357 per week (1547 pcm) £2,142 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second and third floors, this one bedroom flat boasts a delightful reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a lovely double bedroom. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Westminster, SE1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the first floor of a landmark portered building just across the Thames from the Houses of Parliament, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from modern interiors and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Tanner Street, Shad Thames, SE1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat benefits from being recently renovated and offers a spacious open-plan reception room, stylish fitted kitchen and well proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Read more.

Weston Street, Borough, SE1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This great one bedroom first floor flat is set within a secure popular development and boasts bright and airy interiors with spacious reception room, double bedroom and fantastic central location. Read more.

Lambeth Walk, Kennington, SE11

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built Victorian block, this property boasts a neutral and stylish décor and plenty of natural light coming in through large period windows. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape