Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Southwark, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Southwark, SE1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Southwark, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shad Thames, Bermondsey, SE1

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated within a modern riverside development, this stylish three bedroom duplex apartment boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows and great views across London. Read more.

South Bank, South Bank, SE1

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a prestigious modern development on the South Bank this stunning three bedroom flat is finished to an exceptional standard and offers bright spacious rooms with superb views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Read more.

South Bank, South Bank, SE1

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the twentyfirst floor of a prestigious modern development this stunning three bedroom apartment offers bright interiors and is finished to an exceptional standard while boasting superb views over London. Read more.

County Street, Borough, SE1

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high-specification throughout, this simply stunning three bedroom house offers stylish accommodation with an two en suites, two balconies and a terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Mill Street, Shad Thames, SE1

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting generously proportioned living spaces throughout, this superb three bedroom flast is finished to a high standard and boasts two balconies and ample space to dine in the reception room. Read more.

Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo, SE1

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting spectacular views towards The City, this stunning three bedroom duplex apartment is arranged over the 19th and 20th floors of a landmark development just moments from the River Thames. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Southwark, SE1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located in an exclusive portered building, this stylish and contemporary apartment with gorgeous views across the river, features floor-to-ceiling windows and a fantastic location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape