Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Spitalfields, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Spitalfields, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Spitalfields, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fleur de Lis Street, Spitalfields, E1

645 per week (2795 pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within a lovely period building, offering well proportioned interiors and located in a desirable area of Spitalfields. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom fourth floor flat set within a smart development offers a well proportioned interior with ample storage and impressive views of the City from a private terrace. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom second floor apartment located in trendy Spitalfields, which has been newly renovated offering spacious open-plan accommodation and an en suite shower room. Read more.

Hunton Street, Whitechapel, E1

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an attractive location moments from Brick Lane, Spitalfields and the City, this bright and airy two bedroom third floor flat also features a private balcony and well proportioned accommodation throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Folgate Street, Spitalfields, E1

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Close to fashionable Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market within easy reach of the City, this two bedroom, third floor flat boasts sizeable living space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape