Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in St James's, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St James's, SW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in St James's, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Babmaes Street, St James's, SW1Y

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors. Read more.

Matthew Parker Street, Pimlico, SW1H

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully modern and spacious split-level apartment boasts two double bedrooms and walk-in wardrobes, lovely wooden floors and a generous eat-in kitchen. The flat is ideally located for St James's Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Old Queen Street, Westminster, SW1H

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring fabulous d├ęcor and a contemporary accommodation, this two bedroom flat offers ample living space in exclusive St James's Park, close to the Houses of Parliament and the river. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Albany Court, Westminster, SW1H

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exclusive location for the pavement lined bars and eateries of Westminster, this charming two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space throughout with easy access to communal roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape