Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in St James's Park, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St James's Park, SW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in St James's Park, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of an exclusive new development in Victoria, this impressive, luxury two bedroom apartment boast high-specification fixtures and fittings and access to a communal cinema and roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Read more.

Palace Place, St James's, SW1E

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Matthew Parker Street, Pimlico, SW1H

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully modern and spacious split-level apartment boasts two double bedrooms and walk-in wardrobes, lovely wooden floors and a generous eat-in kitchen. The flat is ideally located for St James's Park. Read more.

Old Queen Street, Westminster, SW1H

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring fabulous décor and a contemporary accommodation, this two bedroom flat offers ample living space in exclusive St James's Park, close to the Houses of Parliament and the river. Read more.

Grosvenor Gardens, Westminster, SW1W

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting views over Buckingham Palace Gardens and situated within close proximity to Victoria Station, this elegant two bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned interiors. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, Westminster, SW1E

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic and elegant two bedroom apartment features a bright interior with neutral décor throughout, modern fittings and fixtures and a wonderful location for services, amenities and transport links. Read more.

Catherine Place, St James's Park, SW1E

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting generously sized bedrooms and a superb location, this two bedroom, third floor apartment is set moments from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace. Read more.

Albany Court, Westminster, SW1H

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exclusive location for the pavement lined bars and eateries of Westminster, this charming two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space throughout with easy access to communal roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape