Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in St James's Park, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St James's Park, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in St James's Park, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dorset Mews, Belgravia, SW1X

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a peaceful location within a secure mews development with underground parking and porter, this stunning three bedroom house offers elegant interiors an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, Pimlico, SW1E

1495 per week (6479 pcm) £8,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a sought-after building close to Buckingham Palace, this stylish three bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony, light and contemporary interiors and is accessed via lift. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Buckingham Gate, St James's Park, SW1E

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptional three bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with a lovely state-of-the-art kitchen, three good sized bedrooms a stones throw from St James's Park and Victoria. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape