Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Hill, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Hill, SW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Hill, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Johns Hill, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom fifth floor flat has been finished to a high standard and boasts modern and ample interiors with superb open-plan living area and private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a srtiking riverside development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers cool and contemporary living space with a lovely private balcony overlooking the river. Leasehold. Read more.

York Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Falcon Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Occupying the first floor, providing bright open-plan reception/kitchen, and two double bedrooms this fantastic flat has a modern finish throughout and a convenient location for transport and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Turenne Close, Clapham Junction, SW18

459950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Maysoule Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom second floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, with large reception room, double bedrooms and great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramlands Close, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from Clapham Junction station within a popular gated development and providing fantastic East-facing views from it's fifth floor position a two bedroom flat with access to gymnasium and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1