Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 studio properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stunning studio flat set on the fourth floor of an elegant apartment building with a concierge offers superb living space, bright and airy interiors and a great location close to St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Allitsen Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This is a bright and spacious studio with fantastic modern interiors in immaculate condition, with an attractive kitchenette and access to a lovely communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Abercorn Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A stunning studio flat situated on the third floor of a secure development boasting a generous studio room with separate kitchen area, located moments from a superb range of shops and amenities in St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Maida Vale, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is situated in a great location close to the superb shops, bars and restaurants of both Kilburn High Road and Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Miriame and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Miriame Oussellam1