Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Boundary Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright d├ęcor throughout and benefits from access to a wonderful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fabulous one bedroom second floor flat set within a sought-after block in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the amenities of the High Street and the open spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely portered block moments from the famous Abbey Road Studios in St John's Wood, this great one bedroom flat offers spacious, well presented accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Broxwood Way, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Grove Hall Court, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and elegant one bedroom flat with on-site porter in an imposing mansion block, located in the heart of exclusive St John's Wood, and close to the idyllic Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat which is placed on the fourth floor of a smart building conversion offers great living space in a fantastic residential area on the famous Abbey Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a smart residential building this generous one bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Barrow Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Leasehold. Read more.

Aberdeen Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block this generously sized one bedroom raised ground floor flat features a separate kitchen, a balcony and a superb location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a spacious reception room modern open-plan kitchen, a bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat, finished to a high standard throughout and conveniently located moments from shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, well presented interiors and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of Kilburn moments from the beautiful open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground, this good-sized one bedroom lower ground flat benefits from a large reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Miriame Miriame Oussellam1