Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 21 1 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Read more.

Blomfield Court, Maida Vale, W9

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat combine stylish décor with generous living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat set within a magnificent contemporary new build moments from the amenities and transport links of St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage. Read more.

Rossmore Road, Lisson Grove, NW1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom flat combines modern décor with lovely period features and benefits from a fantastic large private terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Peacefully located this fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation throughout with bright, attractive interiors benefiting a recent refurbishment. Read more.

Edgware Road, Lisson Grove, W2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a fabulous decked roof terrace and a spacious, bay-fronted reception room, this spacious and well presented one bedroom flat has been finished to an high standard throughout. Read more.

Alma Square, St John's Wood, NW8

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this superb one bedroom third floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an enviable location in St John's Wood. Read more.

Abercorn Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a superb purpose-built block with a lift and a porter, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts a naturally bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, wood floors and a contemporary bathroom. Read more.

Regent Court, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the open spaces of Regent's Park and the amenities of St John's Wood this spacious, well presented one bedroom, first floor flat is set within an impressive modern block. Read more.

Grove End House, St John's Wood, NW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an elegant mansion block in the heart of St John's Wood this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of an elegant portered apartment block, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts superbly presented and good-sized interiors, moments from fashionable amenities and transport. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally well presented and stylish one bedroom flat offering a stunning reception room leading to a balcony presenting wonderful panoramic views over London. Read more.

Park Road, St John's Wood, NW8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom ground floor flat set within a prestigious portered block moments from the amenities of St John's Wood and the beautiful surroundings of Regent's Park. Read more.

Northwick Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat offering recently refurbished décor, access to communal gardens and a great location in the heart of St John's Wood, close to local amenities. Read more.

Belsize Road, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the sought-after area of Hampstead, this modern one bedroom apartment benefits from chic interiors throughout and ideally situated moments from local transport links. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a superb location on London's historic Abbey Road, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation, ideally situated moments from local amenities. Read more.

Greville Place, St John's Wood, NW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright and airy living space close to Kilburn High Road Station, this spacious one bedroom flat is located on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building. Read more.

St Johns Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of desirable St John's Wood this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous and bright living space throughout. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated on the lower ground floor of a popular residential block, this charming one bedroom flat is well presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation moments from transport links and amenities. Read more.

Hatton Street, Marylebone, NW8

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious one bedroom third floor flat, presented to a wonderful standard ideally located within easy reach of the amenities of St John's Wood. Read more.

Edgware Road, Westminster, W2

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish one bedroom flat set on the third floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape