Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 29 2 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a luxury development this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a private winter garden, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive, well proportioned two bedroom, ground floor flat, offering generous accommodation and a superb location close to the open spaces of Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Found within a an attractive block, this stunning two bedroom fifth floor flat (with lift and concierge) boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout, lovely views and a location ideally close to St Johns Wood. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An incredible and unique two bedroom duplex flat set over the third and fourth floors of this landmark Philippe Starck development found enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Avenue Lodge, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Within easy reach of the exclusive boutiques and restaurants on St John's Wood High Street and the West End further afield, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A substantial two bedroom raised ground floor flat presented to a high standard throughout and enviably located in a great setting close to local amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the sixth floor of this exclusive development, which provides concierge services, lift access to all floors, and attractive communal grounds, a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious, well arranged two bedroom fifth floor flat is beautifully presented, set within an impressive mansion block in the heart of Maida Vale, moments from local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat which is arranged over the top two floors of a house conversion offers well proportioned living space in a peaceful residential area in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a smart development with 24-hour concierge this fabulous two bedroom flat combines modern, bright d├ęcor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Clive Court, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is set on the sixth floor of an elegant apartment building with a concierge and offers beautiful living space and a great residential location moments from Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable location in the heart of St John's Wood, this spacious two bedroom second floor flat is set within a modern purpose-built block and benefits from a porter service and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

925000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat is set within a smart residential building and benefits from a desirable location in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Found on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building with concierge, this well proportioned two bedroom flat features bright, modern interiors in a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development with lift, boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold. Read more.

Shannon Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, a fantastic two bedroom flat boasting a naturally bright reception room, smart kitchen and two spacious bedrooms, set in a purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Greville Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom garden flat, presented in superb condition, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location close to a variety of local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in St John's Wood close to Lord's Cricket Ground, a superb two bedroom flat offering bright reception room and two good- sized bedrooms, set in an imposing purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Belgrave Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat, well proportioned throughout and offering a naturally bright reception room and bedrooms opening onto balcony, ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Belvedere Heights, St John's Wood, NW8

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly arranged on the fifth floor of a superb residential building with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Townshend Estate, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a bright reception room and two good-sized bedrooms, this well presented two bedroom flat is ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood close to Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road in the heart of St John's Wood, this fantastic two bedroom third floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Orchardson House, St John's Wood, NW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat provides bright and spacious accommodation close to the green spaces of Regent's Park and fashionable Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Alexandra Place, South Hampstead, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom split-level maisonette boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout, a private balcony and an excellent South Hampstead location. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious kitchen reception, two double bedrooms, stylish shower room close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Hillsborough Court, Kilburn, NW6

335000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated on the first floor of a popular residential block, this charming two bedroom flat is well presented throughout and offers an excellent location moments from transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Miriame Miriame Oussellam1