Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 33 2 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

1025 per week (4442 pcm) £6,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

1020 per week (4420 pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, second floor flat, beautifully presented and offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Hatton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat which is situated on the third floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion boasting bright and stylish living space while featuring a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Palgrave Gardens, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development to the west of Regent's Park, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers crisp, contemporary interiors, two small balconies and a wonderful central location. Read more.

Manor Apartments, St John's Wood, NW8

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a beautiful apartment building, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location on the famous Abbey Road. Read more.

Elsworthy Road, Camden, NW3

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superbly located two bedroom flat with its own private entrance, offering wonderful accommodation including a stylish reception room with space for dining and large master bedroom with storage. Read more.

Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A simply stunning and remarkable two bedroom flat which has been interior designed to offer bespoke stained glass features, wrought iron door handles and a French chateau stone fireplace. Truly original throughout. Read more.

La Residence Marlborough Place, St John's Wood, NW8

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat has ample living space, has a balcony and is close to the shops, bars and retaurants in the area, and has brilliant transport links. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom flat which is placed on the sixth floor of a purpose-built apartment building features bright, airy interiors and boasts spacious private balcony. Read more.

Alma Square, St John's Wood, NW8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat combines bright interiors with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Hamilton Close, St John's Wood, NW8

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom maisonette situated within a quiet residential mews boasting a garage with off-street parking, bright and spacious interiors and an excellent location. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fabulous location on Abbey Road within easy reach of a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood from this well proportioned two bedroom flat with lift and porter. Read more.

Circus Road, St John's Wood, NW8

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely two bedroom apartment boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a secure development with concierge and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Ryders Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a fantastic reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen and a superb roof terrace, this gorgeous two bedroom mews house is enviably located on a charming mews street in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Queens Grove, St John's Wood, NW8

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the shops and amenities in St John's Wood, this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation, a generous reception room with wood floor and access to a garden. Read more.

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing period mansion block on infamous Abbey Road this attractive and beautifully presented two bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful red brick mansion block with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Grove End House, St John's Wood, NW8

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Well-presented throughout this superb two bedroom flat boasts generous rooms sizes, neutral interiors and an enviable location in the heart of desirable St John's Wood. Read more.

Marlborough Place, St John's Wood, NW8

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Generously arranged over the raised ground floor of an impressive period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts period features, parquet wood floors and tall sash windows. Read more.

Carlton Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the third floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this charming two bedroom flat offers great living space boasting bright and airy interiors and two private balconies. Read more.

Marlborough Place, St John's Wood, NW8

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fabulous location in the heart of St John's Wood, this impressive two bedroom second floor flat boasts well presented accommodation set within a charming period conversion close to Abbey Road. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering wonderful views over the London skyline, this sizeable two bedroom, tenth floor flat offers spacious, well presented living space, found ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Abbey Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom duplex flat is arranged on the first floor of an impressive period conversion, moments from fashionable St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat, located on an exclusive residential street in the heart of St John's Wood moments from shops and restaurants. Read more.

Charlbert Street, St John's Wood, NW8

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood moments from Regent's Park, this stylish and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private garden. Read more.

Plympton Place, Lisson Grove, NW8

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat which is located on the ground floor of a smart building conversion offering spacious, open-plan living space in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

Scott Ellis Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Blending period features with contemporary elegance this superb two bedroom flat boasts beautiful living space with access to a communal roof terrace close to the amenities of St John's Wood and Maida Vale. Read more.

Orchardson Street, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An attractive and well arranged two bedroom ground floor flat, situated in a wonderful location, close to the heart of St John's Wood and the excellent facilities found therein. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart two bedroom fifth floor flat enviably situated within an impressive period block on London's historic Abbey Road, moments from the bustling amenities of St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Edgware Road, Westminster, W2

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape