Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 3 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Generously arranged over the lower ground and raised ground floors of a beautiful gated house conversion, this stunning three bedroom flat offers outstanding living space with a large private terrace to the rear. Read more.

St Anns Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

1525 per week (6609 pcm) £9,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located in St John's Wood, this stunning and naturally bright three bedroom house boasts generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent roof terrace. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park, NW8

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

A magnificent three bedroom apartment set with an exceptional Art Deco mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

1020 per week (4420 pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from an excellent position close to local amenities this expansive three bedroom flat offers lovely period features throughout. Read more.

St Johns Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

With a great location in popular St John's Wood this fabulous three bedroom flat features ample living space with stylish décor, balcony and a great location. Read more.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom second floor apartment offering bright and spacious, well presented accommodation throughout, enviably located moments from the amenities of St John's Wood and Hampstead. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter. Read more.

Century Court, St John's Wood, NW8

890 per week (3857 pcm) £5,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom flat offers stylish and beautifully presented accommodation with balcony, en suite and a great location moments from Lords Cricket Ground. Read more.

Queens Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a superb location and set within a portered block, this substantial three bedroom first floor apartment provides spacious, well presented living and entertaining space. Read more.

St John's Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a superb purpose-built block with a porter ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, this contemporary three bedroom flat boasts a spacious reception room, a terrace and a private garage at the rear. Read more.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom fourth floor flat offering bright and spacious, well presented accommodation throughout, enviably located moments from the amenities of St John's Wood and Hampstead. Read more.

Greenberry Street, St John's Wood, NW8

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure development boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Wellington Court, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set within a grand mansion block with lift and porter, this wonderful three bedroom penthouse flat, boasting expansive accommodation features an en suite master bedroom and a superb location close to amenities. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous three bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with well presented, bright décor and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Maida Vale, St John's Wood, W9

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully located and bright three bedroom flat moments from Maida Vale's amenities, featuring a gorgeous reception room with triple aspect windows and a lovely modern kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher. Read more.

Aquila Street, St John's Wood, NW8

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this stylish three bedroom first floor flat features modern interiors and a superb location moments from shops and transport links. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a modern development with porter, boasting a recent refurbishment and spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring fabulous tiled floors, this striking three bedroom flat has been finished to an excellent standard throughout and benefits from an enviable location in St John's Wood. Read more.

Charlbert Street, St John's Wood, NW8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this contemporary three bedroom flat features bright and airy living space in a fantastic residential area moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape