Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

North Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

3000 per week (13000 pcm) £18,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

A truly breathtaking four bedroom raised ground floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Avenue Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning four bedroom flat is located on the fifth floor of a purpose-built apartment building with a concierge and boasts spacious interiors, two private balconies and a superb location moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely four bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure development with porter, boasting spacious interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A naturally bright and generously proportioned four bedroom sixth floor apartment boasting exceptionally spacious accommodation set in an imposing purpose-built block with a lift and a porter. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape