Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

North Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

3000 per week (13000 pcm) £18,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

A truly breathtaking four bedroom raised ground floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Springfield Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2300 per week (9967 pcm) £13,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This superbly located and exceptionally spacious four bedroom house includes a fantastic private garden and features two reception rooms, a well equipped kitchen and generous storage space. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Violet Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a wonderful conservatory opening onto a private roof terrace, this well proportioned four bedroom house also features an exceptionally spacious reception room and a fantastic eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely four bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure development with porter, boasting spacious interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Tresham Crescent, Lisson Grove, NW8

876.92 per week (3800 pcm) £5,262 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom house which is arranged over three floors offers a contemporary living space with bright interiors and a spacious private patio to the rear. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape