Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties for sale in St Katharine Docks, E1W. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St Katharine Docks, E1W. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in St Katharine Docks, E1W to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Olivers Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a fabulous riverside location in the heart of Wapping and set within a prestigious warehouse conversion this stunning flat offers a fantastic open-plan living arrangement and lovely exposed brickwork throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gun Place, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic warehouse conversion in the heart of Wapping this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a superb open-plan reception room with space to dine, large bedroom with built in wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping High Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom fifth floor flat set within stunning warehouse conversion with concierge and lift boasts large reception room, generous master bedroom and contemporary fixtures throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Breezers Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic ground floor one bedroom flat offers stylish contemporary living within secure building, with an expansive reception room, large bedroom with exposed brick wall and modern kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Spice Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the popular Quay 430 development in Wapping, this spacious one bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor and offers a large reception and a picture window with views over the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Vista Tower, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within one of Wapping's most prestigious developments boasting 24hr concierge, spa & gym this exceptional one bedroom flat offers stylish modern interiors and a lovely balcony with fantastic views towards the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Gun Wharf, Wapping, E1W

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Asher Way, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat, available for rental investors only, is set within a fabulous development with parking and concierge and boasts a superb balcony overlooking the lovely communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Asher Way, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within a secure gated development in the heart of Wapping, this bright one bedroom flat boasts open-plan reception room, modern fitted kitchen and generously sized bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Pennington Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy spacious and bright accommodation in this well arranged one bedroom flat featuring a spacious reception room, modern kitchen with breakfast bar and bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Reardon Path, Wapping, E1W

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rachel Rachel Bird1