Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in St Katharine Docks, E1W. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St Katharine Docks, E1W. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in St Katharine Docks, E1W to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Star Place, Wapping, E1W

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom third floor flat boasts stunning views across the gorgeous St Katherine Docks from it's private balcony accessed by both the open-plan reception room and spacious bedroom. Read more.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Telfords Yard, Wapping, E1W

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful converted warehouse, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with high-quality wood flooring and stylish bare brick work. Read more.

Ivory House, Wapping, E1W

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exceptional location in the heart of St Katherine Docks this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with high vaulted ceilings and lovely exposed brickwork as well as spectacular views. Read more.

The Highway, Wapping, E1W

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a fabulous warehouse conversion near the City this impressive one bedroom flat benefits from a wealth of character, high ceilings and exposed brickwork. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape