Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in St Lukes, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St Lukes, EC1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in St Lukes, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located in the centre of Clerkenwell, this unique two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts dual-aspect (East/West) reception room with double-height ceiling, two self contained bedrooms and large private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia Building, Ebenezer Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom duplex flat situated within a popular development and boasting a roof terrace, high ceilings and fantastic communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

30 Old Street development has six two bedroom apartments on offer across three floors of an outstanding development in vibrant East London. Leasehold. Read more.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

1000000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Ebenezer Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern interiors and large rooms, this superb two bedroom live/work duplex flat is set in a modern development which offers a pretty communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Old Street, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat, situated on the third floor on a sought-after, trendy street, offers spacious rooms with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and a modern d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1