Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Stamford Brook, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stamford Brook, W6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Stamford Brook, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wendell Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom ground floor flat in Shepherd's Bush, boasting spacious interiors throughout and close proximity to amenities that are easily accessible nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

The Sun Quarter, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this fantastic one bedroom second floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

King Street, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright, well proportioned and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom, second floor flat provides open-plan living space, sizeable bedrooms and a chic shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Tom Tom Wright1