Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stamford Hill, N16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stamford Hill, N16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stamford Hill, N16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Portland Avenue, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom, split-level flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright, stylish interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Close, Stoke Newington, N16

OIEO 550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Royal Close, Stoke Newington, N16

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated within a secure gated development this fantastic two bedroom house combines modern décor with generous living space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Manor Road, Stoke Newington, N16

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Gibson Gardens, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure gated development this fabulous two bedroom flat has been well presented to offer bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bethune Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers stunning, bright interiors with spacious accommodation throughout, benefiting from an excellent location close to Clissold Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Ravensdale Road, Stamford Hill, N16

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located this fabulous two bedroom flat provides bright and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a large garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Pentland House, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented décor and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmleigh Road Estate, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering bright and generous living space throughout this fantastic two bedroom maisonette is well located for a wide range of amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Bethune Road, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fantastic views across London this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Busson1