Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Stanmore, HA7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stanmore, HA7. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Stanmore, HA7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Richmond Gardens, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom chalet bungalow for sale

Ideally located, this beautifully presented four bedroom, three bathroom detached chalet bungalow offers a generous living space with two reception rooms and a conservatory, a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Alveston Avenue, Harrow, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully arranged over three floors, this recently refurbished four bedroom, three bathroom house offers stylish interiors presented in excellent condition, a large private garden with a patio and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Kingshill Drive, Kenton, HA3

725000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this four bedroom house has been extended to the rear and benefits from a bright and airy living space, a large private garden with an out-house and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Harrow, HA3

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kingshill Drive, Kenton, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this delightful four bedroom semi-detached house is set across three floors and benefits from a generous living space, four good-sized bedrooms with three bathrooms and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Shaun Shaun Bailey1