Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stepney, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stepney, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stepney, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Portelet Road, Stepney, E1

780000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This lovely two bedroom house offers a unique and contemporary living and entertaining space with a charming 32' private garden situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants along Mile End Road. Freehold. Read more.

Leamore Court, Stepney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an amazing views across stunning Meath Gardens, spacious accommodation, balcony and easy access to the City, this impressive two bedroom flat is set on the seventh floor of a secure modern development. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashfield Street, Whitechapel, E1

629950 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over the second and third floor, this two bedroom split-level flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with space to dine and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Spencer Way, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Shadwell Station, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite and winter garden with breathtaking panoramic views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Harford Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development boasting a communal garden and lift, this stunning two bedroom flat offers bright open-plan reception room, a private balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Mile End Road, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom third floor flat is spaciously arranged over two floors and boasts bright reception room, private balcony, modern kitchen and large master bedroom with ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Hannibal Road, Stepney, E1

500000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well maintained period building with easy access to Victoria Park, Docklands and the City, this charming two bedroom top floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with smart fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Meath Crescent, Stepney, E2

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the fifth floor of a modern apartment building, this two bedroom apartment features contemporary interiors and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Meath Crescent, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying views across stunning Meath Gardens and boasting spacious rooms and off-street parking, this impressive, two bedroom first floor flat is found within a modern development with easy access to the City. Leasehold. Read more.

490000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic two bedroom apartment in the stylish Leamore Court building. There is a generous reception room with fitted kitchen, and the master bedroom benefits from an en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the seventh floor of an excellent residential development, this two bedroom flat offers a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen with views over Meath Gardens from a delightful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

White Horse Lane, Stepney, E1

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Turner Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a charming reception room, a master bedroom with fitted storage and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Jubilee Street, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms with fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Portelet Road, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room with a delightful private balcony and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Ernest Street, Stepney, E1

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sidney Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the eighth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and great views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

Walter Terrace, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

First floor flat arranged over two floors situated within a purpose-built block offering well proportioned interiors located in the Stepney area. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1