Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stepney, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stepney, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stepney, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set on the fifth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including an expansive reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and two delightful balconies. Read more.

Coopers Close, Bethnal Green, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A delightful two bedroom house offering contemporary accommodation, which benefits from a bright reception room and 29' garden, which is located close to Mile End Road. Read more.

Meath Crescent, Bethnal Green, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the seventh floor of an excellent residential development, this two bedroom flat offers a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen with views over Meath Gardens from a delightful private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Albion Yard, Whitechapel, E1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish modern d├ęcor. The accommodation also benefits from an impressive communal roof terrace and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Turner Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom flat which is placed on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building offers bright and airy living space in a peaceful residential area close to local shops and amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape