Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stockwell, SW9. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Printworks, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastically located for the local amenities of Stockwell and Clapham, this superb studio flat is well presented and proportioned throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This show piece, luxury apartment is set on the tenth floor (with lift and porter) and boasts a sunny balcony and ample storage within a fantastic riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the eighth floor of this exclusive riverside development, this bright modern one bedroom flat has been renovated throughout with wood floors, private balcony and a contemporary kitchen and underfloor heating. Leasehold. Read more.

Kay Road, Clapham North, SW9

540000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Bridge Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

459950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and boasts bright and airy interiors with access to swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Richborne Terrace, Oval, SW8

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Goldsboro Road, Nine Elms, SW8

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Langley Lane, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor with access to pretty communal gardens, this light one bedroom apartment offers exceptional access to Vauxhall Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Oak Square, Stockwell, SW9

415000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom second floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright open-plan kitchen/reception room and a stylish finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Park Walk, Stockwell Road, Brixton, SW9

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful, well-presented first floor flat is bright and airy throughout, benefiting from being recently renovated, excellent location and good-sized living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure purpose-built development and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Jeffreys Road, Stockwell, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful one bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and offers stylish living space with high ceilings and lots of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Way, Stockwell, SW8

349000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stockwell, Stockwell, SW4

279950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1