Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties for sale in Stoke Newington, N16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stoke Newington, N16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Stoke Newington, N16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cotton Exchange, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of one bedroom apartments with study which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of one bedroom mezzanine apartments which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

450000 - 510000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of one bedroom apartments which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Aden Grove, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments from the amenities of Stoke Newington, this stylish one bedroom first floor flat is situated within a period building and offers well presented interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Woodberry Down, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fabulous one bedroom is situated within an outstanding development with access to state-of-the-art gymnasium, spa facilities with jacuzzi and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Cecilia Road, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure purpose-built block boasting a private balcony and an excellent location moments from Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High St, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A light and airy one bedroom flat in a secure block on Stoke Newington High Street and benefiting from floor-to-ceiling windows, a balcony and smart interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington, N16

OIEO 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Providing stylish interiors with contemporary features, this one bedroom flat is superbly located within an elegant converted music hall in the heart of Stoke Newington. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High Street, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers spacious, well presented accommodation throughout and an excellent location close to Church Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive fourth floor one bedroom flat provides stylish accommodation and a great location close to Finsbury Park Underground Station ad outstanding park views. Leasehold. Read more.

Manse Road, Stoke Newington, N16

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in superb condition this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor and contemporary fixtures throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hermitage Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom period conversion is set on the second floor, boasting a beautifully presented open-plan living space featuring a well-maintained kitchen and further benefits from a naturally bright bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Manor Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This generous one bedroom flat is set within a residential building which benefits from a fantastic location with close proximity to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Cazenove Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with bright interiors throughout, benefiting from two lovely private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Evering Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright interiors and is well located within reach of excellent transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the wide range of amenities within Clapton this bright one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Busson1