Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 40 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stratford, E15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stratford, E15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stratford, E15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Warton Road, Stratford, E15

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Stratford boasting two private balconies with amazing Olympics site views, good sized living space and a location ideal for all local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Napa Close, Stratford, E20

549995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stratford Eye, Stratford, E15

539995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb and modern two bedroom apartment is beautifully set on the fifteenth floor of a secure and imposing tower block, with a sleek en suite shower room and family bathroom, and two good sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Steele Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous two bedroom terrace house boasts a gorgeous, gated communal entrance courtyard, and offers two balconies across three spacious and contemporary floors, featuring a modern kitchen and well-kept bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Martha Road, Stratford, E15

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located close to Stratford, this lovely two bedroom end of terrace house offers an open-plan reception/dining room and a good-sized private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Angel Lane, Stratford, E15

480000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stratford Eye, Stratford, E15

480000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb and modern two bedroom apartment is beautifully set on the ninth floor of a secure and imposing tower block, offering a sleek en suite shower room and family bathroom, with two good sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Channelsea Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish, two bedroom flat offers a wealth of contemporary living space with a private roof terrace and masses of natural light and is located within the exciting Stratford area close to Bow Road and Docklands. Leasehold. Read more.

Sky View Tower, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the twenty-first floor of the Sky View Tower, one of two towers collectively know as Capital Towers, offering a luxurious living space and stunning views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Stratford Riverside, Stratford, E15

465000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A luxurious two bedroom, sixth floor apartment with an enviable location in one of London's fastest growing districts, benefits from two private balconies and open-plan living complete with a master en suite bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Glenavon Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Excellently locate with easy access into Stratford, this great two bedroom terrace house offer a spacious reception room with ample space to dine and a convenient loft room. Freehold. Read more.

Capital Towers, Stratford, E15

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the twenty-second floor of the Sky View Tower, one of two towers collectively know as Capital Towers, offering a luxurious living space and stunning views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Onyx Mews, Stratford, E15

449995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Kinglet Close, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully set within a gated mews with a private parking space and communal gardens, this spacious and contemporary two bedroom second floor flat enjoys a sizeable eat-in kitchen and modern, naturally light interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Chobham Road, Stratford, E15

420000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Q Building, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, first floor apartment offers a gorgeous light flooded open-plan living space with floor-to-ceiling windows, offering a private balcony and stylish modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Maitland Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering lovely contemporary interiors throughout, this excellent two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a secure building and benefits from two double bedrooms and a sleek modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Street, Stratford, E15

399995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a quiet area and set on the third floor, this attractive two bedroom flat offers a large reception room, an open-plan kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Buxton Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat has been completely refurbished and offers bright and modern living space on a quiet road moments from Stratford. Leasehold. Read more.

Cann Hall Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom period conversion is set on the first floor, offering a spacious reception room with space to dine, a sleek and stylish contemporary fitted kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Bignold Road, Forest Gate, E7

385000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential road and arranged on the first floor, this well presented two bedroom flat boasts a new refurbishment throughout with new kitchen combined with bright interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Otter Close, Stratford, E15

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

With an enviable canal-side location, this beautiful two bedroom, ground floor apartment boasts a superb reception room with ample space to dine and further benefits from an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

West Ham Lane, Stratford, E15

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Corporation Street, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

Quietly located on a residential road and set on the first floor, this superb two bedroom flat offers a modern kitchen with space to dine and a large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Moore Walk, Forest Gate, E7

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

With neutral d├ęcor throughout and a well proportioned living space this two bedroom second floor flat further benefits from a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Forest Street, Forest Gate, E7

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

McGrath Road, Stratford, E15

349995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom second floor maisonette located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, offering two double bedrooms and a good-sized eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Kerrison Road, Stratford, E15

349995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Maldon Close, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment is securely set on the ground floor of a secure building, offering a spacious open-plan reception/dining room, stylish modern kitchen and boasts an en suite wash basin to the master. Leasehold. Read more.

Maryland Square, Maryland, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this brilliant two bedroom garden flat offers a spacious reception room with ample space to dine, a good kitchen with direct access to a shared garden and two sizeable double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Kerrison Road, Stratford, E15

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to the centre of Stratford and set on the ground floor, this spacious two bedroom flat offers a large reception room with two good sized double bedroom and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Odessa Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a quiet residential street and positioned over three floors, this quirky two bedroom maisonette offers stylish interiors with spacious living and a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Carroll Close, Stratford, E15

325000 Recently sold

Located close to Forest Land Park and Maryland station, this bright and airy two bedroom maisonette boasts a large reception room with generously proportioned double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Carolina Close, Maryland, E15

320000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arthingworth Street, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to the centre of Stratford, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts well maintained interiors with an open-plan kitchen and good-sized rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Aylesbury Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Quietly located in a residential area and set on the second and third floors, this superb two bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room, a separate kitchen and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Cridland Street, Stratford, E15

290000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a residential area and set on the second floor, this superb two bedroom apartments boasts bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish and an open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Upton Lane, Forest Gate, E7

290000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from West Ham Park and set on the raised ground floor, this great two bedroom flat offers a lovely open-plan kitchen with ample space to entertain and has three separate private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Stratford Road, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located on a residential road, this great two bedroom split-level flat offers a large reception room, a separate kitchen and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone, E11

245000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Hart1