Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 11 studio properties for sale in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sternhold Avenue, Telford Park, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideal as a first time buy or a pied-a-terre, a stunning studio flat situated within an annexe to a handsome period building, providing a private entrance and lovely private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Knollys Road, Streatham, SW16

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Braxted Park, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Located close to the open spaces of Streatham Common, this fabulous first floor studio flat is beautifully presented and features a bright studio room, a sleek separate kitchen and a modern shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A bright and spacious studio flat within a secure gated block, boasting a stylish fitted kitchen and modern bathroom recently refurbished throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Campbell Close, Streatham Park, SW16

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Westwell Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This attractive first floor studio flat presents modern and well proportioned accommodation and features contemporary open-plan kitchen and shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Tudor Close, Brixton Hill, SW2

225000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ferrers Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This great first floor studio flat boasts well presented living space with an open-plan kitchen, a modern bathroom and an ideal location moments from Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Pullman Court, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A well proportioned, first floor studio bedroom flat located in this Art-deco development, offering a great location, a private balcony and is in need of refurbishment. Leasehold. Read more.

Knights Hill, West Norwood, SE27

149950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

Hydethorpe Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

A well proportioned garage situated moments from Balham High Road. Balham Underground Station (Northern Line) and Balham Station (National Rail) are both nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Redington1