Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 studio properties for sale in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tierney Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, this fantastic ground floor studio flat offers a separate kitchen and a great private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Knollys Road, Streatham, SW16

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A bright and spacious studio flat within a secure gated block, boasting a stylish fitted kitchen and modern bathroom recently refurbished throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Westwell Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This attractive first floor studio flat presents modern and well proportioned accommodation and features contemporary open-plan kitchen and shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Gleneagle Road, Streatham, SW16

250000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

A bright first floor studio flat close to Streatham High Road set within a period conversion, offering modern and neutral d├ęcor and an open-plan kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campbell Close, Streatham Park, SW16

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Tudor Close, Brixton Hill, SW2

225000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Pullman Court, Streatham Hill, SW2

225000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ferrers Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This great first floor studio flat boasts well presented living space with an open-plan kitchen, a modern bathroom and an ideal location moments from Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Knights Hill, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

Situated close to the amenities of West Norwood, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a generous double garage perfect for conversion (STPP). Freehold. Read more.

Hydethorpe Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

A well proportioned garage situated moments from Balham High Road. Balham Underground Station (Northern Line) and Balham Station (National Rail) are both nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton, SW2

35000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

This garage is well situated within a gated development off Brixton Hill. Brixton Station (Victoria Line and National Rail) is nearby and the A23 offers the motorist easy access to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Luke and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Luke Tubb1