Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 58 2 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Prentis Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting its own entrance and a fabulous private garden, this gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat offers generous accommodation with a stylish interior, en suite facilities and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

London Square Streatham, Streatham Hill, SW2

535000 - 650000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Offering a premium collection of two bedroom apartments, and built around a wonderfully landscaped communal courtyard, London Square Streatham is an exclusive new London Square development. Leasehold. Read more.

Sunnyhill Road, Streatham, SW16

649950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Polworth Road, Streatham Common, SW16

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding two bedroom raised ground floor flat set within an impressive period conversion providing high ceilings and original features throughout as well as a private garden to the front. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Tenham Avenue, Telford Park, SW2

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Westwell Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

With an ideal location close to both Streatham station and Streatham Common station, this fabulous ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, a fabulous garden and a beautifully presented interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernwood Avenue, Streatham, SW16

579950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in a fantastic condition throughout, this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts large reception room and gorgeous private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holmewood Road, Brixton, SW2

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Dumbarton Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a private kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms, and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located moments from amenities, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in superb condition and offers attractive wood floors throughout, good-sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Leigham Court Road, Streatham, SW16

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Glennie Road, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat, with share of freehold, open-plan living space, incorporating a conservatory-style dining area, and a pretty private garden, all peacefully located within West Norwood. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ferrers Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a contemporary interior, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat features open-plan living space, a private garden and a an excellent location close to Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount Ephraim Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat situated in an impressive period property, benefiting from a bright, modern interior, a communal garden and a great location close to Streatham Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom, first floor flat set within an impressive Art Deco mansion block, boasts generous accommodation with lovely high ceiling's, a well presented interior and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham, Streatham, SW16

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary two bedroom second floor flat in The Old Dairy offers superb living space with a fabulous reception room leading to private balcony, an en suite master bedroom and ample fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Uffington Road, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting spacious accommodation, this bright two bedroom first floor flat offers an well presented interior, a private entrance and an excellent loft room. Leasehold. Read more.

Moyser Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located within the popular area of Furzedown, minutes from a selection of amenities, a unique two bedroom ground floor garden flat with a private entrance leading straight into the paved split-level garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernwood Avenue, Streatham Park, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fairmile Avenue, Streatham, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Wyatt Park Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lovely two bedroom first floor flat in a great location off of Streatham Hill, which boasts two good sized bedrooms, reception room and fully equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Christchurch Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A spacious one bedroom ground floor flat featuring a well proportioned living space including two reception rooms, front and rear gardens and a great location close to excellent amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Natal Road, Streatham, SW16

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private entrance, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor maisonette is located moments from Streatham Common and boasts well proportioned rooms with a stylish interior. Leasehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Brixton, SW2

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tankerville Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on a quiet residential street, this wonderful two bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and features a lovely eat-in kitchen with a Juliet balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this exceptional two bedroom third floor flat, with lift access and private balcony, has been fully renovated to a superb standard throughout, and provides attractive local views. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount Nod Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning period conversion, this exceptionally light and airy two bedroom, first floor flat offers open-plan living space, a stylish interior and an excellent location close to Streatham Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Eardley Road, Streatham Common, SW16

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom split-level flat offers a generous living space with reception room opening onto a private garden and an excellent eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Tierney Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion with lovely high ceilings, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright and well presented interior and a great location close to the amenities of Streatham. Leasehold. Read more.

Aldrington Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished, two bedroom ground floor flat situated within easy reach of Streatham's shops and amenities and boasting well proportioned living space with a modern finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Kettering Street, Furzedown, SW16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bushell Close, Streatham Hill, SW2

399950 Recently sold

Offering bright and airy accommodation throughout, this spacious two bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful reception room, a good-sized kitchen with dining area and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckleigh Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing bright and well presented living space, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat benefits from a great location, moments from the amenities of Streatham High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Estreham Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a great location moments from Streatham Common Station, this unique two bedroom maisonette boasts neutral décor throughout and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Dumbarton Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room with a south-west facing balcony, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Saxby Road, Brixton, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Norbury, Norbury, SW16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Thornton Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors of this purpose-built development, a two bedroom split-level flat with good living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodgate Drive, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring well proportioned living space and a neutral décor throughout, this two bedroom ground floor flat also provides off-street parking and easy access to Streatham's shops. Leasehold. Read more.

Estreham Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat offering open-plan accommodation, a en suite master bedroom and boasting a great location close to Streatham Common Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Benhurst Court, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an attractive and sought-after development, located within easy reach of the open spaces of Streatham Common, this charming two bedroom flat is presented in good condition and provides spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Casewick Road, West Norwood, SE27

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Northborough Road, Norbury, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A charming two bedroom house that offers bright and well presented living space and a private rear garden, all on a popular residential road close to Streatham High Road. Freehold. Read more.

Marian Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom maisonette is located on a quiet road and boasts a spacious reception with open-plan kitchen, a fantastic garden and easy access to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

NORBURY, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

In need of moderate works throughout this lovely two bedroom terrace house is arranged over two floors, and benefits from a superb private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Hitherfield Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout, this excellent top floor flat in period conversion, offering open-plan living space with a stylish interior. Leasehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Balham, SW2

349999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Aldrington Road, Streatham Park, SW16

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented two bedroom third floor flat situated moments from Tooting Bec, boasting well proportioned living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lakeview Road, West Norwood, SE27

335000 Recently sold

A bright and well proportioned two bedroom ground floor maisonette, recently refurbished throughout and benefiting from a private garden and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Anderson Heights, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great popular development, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat, offers bright and spacious accommodation with two bathroom and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Radnor House, Norbury, SW16

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish two bedroom first floor flat located in the modern Radnor House complex boasting a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen, an en suite master bedroom and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fallsbrook Road, Streatham, SW16

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Howe1