Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Polworth Road, Streatham, SW16

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Immaculately presented throughout, this beautiful two bedroom garden flat boasts a superb 23' kitchen/conservatory overlooking the private garden as well as a great location close to Streatham Common. Read more.

Radbourne Road, Hyde Farm Estate, SW12

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This ideal two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space, good-sized rooms, striking wood floors, period charm and a delightful rear garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Madeira Road, Streatham, SW16

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An elegant and spacious two bedroom flat benefiting from beautiful décor throughout, charming fireplaces and ornate cornicing that add character and a substantial rear garden. Read more.

Thornbury Road, Clapham Park, SW2

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring elegant décor throughout this bright and well proportioned two bedroom flat also offers easy access to excellent transport links. Read more.

Kingswood Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a lovely period conversion on a peaceful residential road and offers well proportioned living space and a superb private garden. Read more.

Pathfield Road, Streatham Common, SW16

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic first and second floor flat offers features a spacious interior with an modern eat-in kitchen, two great bedrooms and boasts a great location close to Streatham Common. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting stylish and contemporary décor, this bright and generously proportioned two bedroom apartment features a fantastic reception room with a smart, semi-open-plan kitchen and spacious bedrooms. Read more.

Streatham High Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming and spacious two bedroom flat offering an excellent location on the high street with front facing reception room and separate kitchen. Read more.

Tooting Bec Gardens, Tooting, SW16

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from Tooting Bec Common, this superb two bedroom split-level flat boasts light and airy interiors featuring open-plan living space and quick and easy access to the amenities of Streatham. Read more.

Ellison Road, Streatham Common, SW16

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom apartment, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, a kitchen/breakfast room and a private rear garden. Read more.

Valleyfield Road, Streatham, SW16

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette that offers spacious living and entertaining space presented in excellent condition throughout as well as benefiting from a lovely private garden. Read more.

Drewstead Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

270 per week (1170 pcm) £1,620 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom flat offering bright and well proportioned living throughout, contemporary open-plan kitchen and spacious bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape