Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 3 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Streatham Common North, Streatham Common, SW16

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastically spacious two bedroom split-level maisonette benefiting from a superb location and offering sweeping views across Streatham Common as well as being within easy reach of the High Road. Read more.

New Park Road, Clapham Park, SW2

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This three bedroom cottage is presented in great condition throughout features bright, well proportioned bedrooms, lovely modern kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Thornlaw Road, West Norwood, SE27

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious three bedroom house arranged over three floors, offering ample living and entertaining space with a lovely garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Fisher's Close, Tooting Bec, SW16

501.92 per week (2175 pcm) £3,012 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment presented in excellent condition, with a bright and spacious living area, two balconies with views across Tooting Bec Common and gated off-street parking. Read more.

Romeyn Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Benefiting from well proportioned living space and an excellent garden, this well presented three bedroom house also offers easy access to Streatham's shops and amenities. Read more.

Woodmansterne Road, Streatham Common, SW16

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

A well proportioned three bedroom house boasting two reception rooms, off-street parking and a fantastic garden with a summer house. Read more.

Streatham High Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented and offering light and airy accommodation throughout, this is a superb three bedroom second floor flat boasting an enviable location opposite Streatham Hill Station. Read more.

Oakdale Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptionally spacious three bedroom flat is set on the top floor of this lovely period conversion, offering ample living space with a charming reception room, two bathrooms and a wonderful location. Read more.

Helmsdale Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

427 per week (1851 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with a large open-plan ground floor, modern kitchen and 50' garden, providing an excellent inside/outside entertaining space. Read more.

Fallsbrook Road, Streatham Common, SW16

427 per week (1851 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This bright and well proportioned three bedroom house is located on a quiet residential street and benefits from excellent entertaining space and a private rear garden. Read more.

Tierney Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A generously proportioned three bedroom first and second floor maisonette benefiting from bright rooms with high ceilings and original features. Read more.

Campbell Close, Streatham, SW16

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A delightful end-of-terrace three bedroom house boasting a spacious reception room with sliding doors opening out onto an ample garden, with well-sized bedrooms throughout. Read more.

St Julians Farm Road, West Norwood, SE27

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors, this bright three bedroom split-level flat offers modern accommodation with a generous reception room and offerng a great location close to local amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape