Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 6 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these 6 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Telford Avenue, Telford Park, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Finished to a great standard throughout, this brilliant six bedroom house over three floors boasts plenty of entertaining space with a large reception room, dining room and conservatory. Freehold. Read more.

Romola Road, Herne Hill, SE24

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Boasting impressive proportions on a quiet residential road, this six bedroom property is arranged across four floors and enjoys generously proportioned bedrooms and two kitchens, as well as a charming rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Blairderry Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented six bedroom house that benefits from generously proportioned rooms and a great rear garden, while also offering a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Howe1