Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Common, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Common, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Common, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Henry Tate Mews, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

Set within a private gated development, with communal gardens and a driveway for two cars, this three bedroom, three storey house with garage and private garden, is presented to an incredible standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Henry Tate Mews, Streatham Common, SW16

820000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an exclusive gated and listed development opposite Streatham Common, a fabulous three bedroom split-level flat providing a stunning terrace with views over extensive communal gardens and grounds. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious house in an ideal location moments from Streatham Common, offering three sizeable bedrooms, a bright eat-in kitchen and a good-sized garden. Freehold. Read more.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A gorgeous three bedroom period house moments from Streatham Common, boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with a superb kitchen/dining room, a garage and an excellent garden. Freehold. Read more.

Covington Way, Streatham Common, SW16

749950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Streatham Common, Streatham Common, SW16

635000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Strathbrook Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom terrace house located moments from the amenities of Norbury, boasts a large kitchen with space to dine, a downstairs wet room, private garden and loft space. Freehold. Read more.

Eardley Road, Streatham, SW16

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This great three bedroom terrace house with offers generous living space with a double reception room, an excellent modern kitchen and a pretty rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Bournevale Road, Streatham, SW16

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this fabulous three bedroom ground floor flat offers open-plan living space leading to a private garden and a close proximity to Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Danbrook Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic three bedroom split-level maisonette that is presented in superb condition and benefits from a great location close to Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Cunliffe Street, Streatham, SW16

349950 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely three bedroom two storey flat situated within easy reach of Streatham Station (National Rail) and offering generous entertaining spaces and a lovely eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1