Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 1 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Hill, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Hill, SW2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Hill, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet residential road close to the amenities of Brixton Hill, this attractive one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Lanercost Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunningly presented one bedroom garden flat that benefits from a contemporary, open-plan layout and a fantastic location on a sought-after residential road within easy reach of both Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

435000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

London Square Streatham, Streatham Hill, SW2

380000 - 425000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a premium collection of one bedroom apartments, and built around a wonderfully landscaped communal courtyard, London Square Streatham is an exclusive new London Square development. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

385000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom first floor flat that offers open-plan accommodation and benefits from a superb location on a sought-after residential road moments from Streatham Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built block, this marvellous one bedroom ground floor flat has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard with wooden floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Romeyn Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat offering a stylish interior with modern fittings and fixtures throughout and a superb location for links in to and out of the capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Beechdale Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom second floor flat boasts bright accommodation, including a generously proportioned reception room, well equipped kitchen and a great location off Brixton Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Place, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private entrance, this well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat offers a well presented interior and a great location moments from an array of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanthorpe Road, Streatham, SW16

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Streatham's shops, bars and amenities this fabulous one bedroom ground flat benefits from a beautiful interior, high ceilings and a communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Place, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish one bedroom second floor flat that offers well proportioned living and entertaining space as well a private balcony, access to lovely communal gardens and allocated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW16

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented fourth floor one bedroom flat, with generously proportioned rooms throughout, ample fitted storage and a chic white suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwich House, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located in the heart of Streatham, this fabulous ground floor flat is set within a striking new development offering stylish d├ęcor and contemporary fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Becmead Avenue, Streatham, SW16

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Dumbarton Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom third floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, newly fitted kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Challice Way, Brixton, SW2

305000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Streatham High Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious one bedroom flat in a superb location offering well proportioned accommodation with a fantastic reception room with a stylish open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Gleneldon Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This excellent one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, open-plan living space and a great location close to Streatham High Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Streatham High Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an excellent location close to Streatham Station, this spacious one bedroom second floor flat offers open-plan accommodation with high ceilings and ample natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Milford Mews, Streatham, SW16

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Norwood Road, Tulse Hill, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom third floor flat, boasting a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, well located for the many amenities of Tulse Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Luke and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Luke Tubb1