Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Hill, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Hill, SW2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Hill, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sulina Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Well located for transport links and amenities, this generously proportioned three bedroom house is presented in wonderful condition and offers ample living space and charming 24' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Romeyn Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from well proportioned living space and an excellent garden, this well presented three bedroom house also offers easy access to Streatham's shops and amenities. Freehold. Read more.

London Square Streatham, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a premium collection of three bedroom apartments, and built around a wonderfully landscaped communal courtyard, London Square Streatham is an exclusive new London Square development. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsmead Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

An incredible three bedroom split-level flat impeccably designed throughout boasting many original features, a superb reception room and a wonderful private roof terrace, all in a quiet residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

Hillworth Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This recently redecorated three bedroom house offers contemporary accommodation over two floors, including a bright reception room, separate dining room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Christchurch Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

An exceptionally spacious three bedroom, ground floor maisonette set within this striking period conversion close to Tulse Hill station, offering superb accommodation with high ceilings and a fabulous private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming three bedroom mid-terrace house that is presented in good condition and offers well proportioned living space, as well as a rear garden and a garage, all on a quiet residential road. Freehold. Read more.

Leigham Vale, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

An unusually spacious three bedroom split-level flat that offers tremendous living and entertaining space in a great location, within easy reach of the Streatham High Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harborough Road, Streatham, SW16

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Montrell Road, Brixton, SW2

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This substantial three bedroom flat is set within a beautiful period property and offers extensive living space arranged over three floors, situated in a great location close to the amenities of Streatham Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A lovely three bedroom split-level maisonette presented in great condition throughout and benefiting from neutral décor, open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Gracefield Gardens, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a central location, this exceptionally bright two bedroom first floor maisonette features quality fixtures and fittings, a gorgeous eat-in kitchen and a bay-fronted reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Bournevale Road, Streatham, SW16

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this fabulous three bedroom ground floor flat offers open-plan living space leading to a private garden and a close proximity to Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

St Albans House, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Refurbished throughout, a good-sized three bedroom flat set within a well maintained building close to Streatham Hill, providing bright interiors and stunning views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Leigham Court Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout to a high standard, this three bedroom flat is set within a stunning period property, bosting high ceilings, off-street parking and a great location close to Streatham High Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Streatham High Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented and offering light and airy accommodation throughout, this is a superb three bedroom second floor flat boasting an enviable location opposite Streatham Hill Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Leigham Avenue, Streatham Hill, SW16

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Affording well presented interiors, a fabulous reception room with bay window and wooden floors, this stylish three bedroom fourth floor flat boasts a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Tulse Hill, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious and excellently presented three bedroom town house, offering bright accommodation with a modern eat-in kitchen and a well maintained garden. Freehold. Read more.

435000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

New Park Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the Kintyre Court apartment block this three bedroom property offers chic and spacious living areas, with modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Elstead House, Brixton Hill, SW2

360000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and well presented first floor three bedroom flat benefiting from stylish décor and generous living areas with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyperion House, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the third floor of a popular block, this three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with easy access to the shops and amenities of Brixton and Brixton Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Birch House, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this three or four bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a smart separate kitchen, a large reception room and three more double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1