Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham Hill, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Hill, SW2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham Hill, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Park Road, Clapham Park, SW2

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This three bedroom cottage is presented in great condition throughout features bright, well proportioned bedrooms, lovely modern kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Fisher's Close, Tooting Bec, SW16

501.92 per week (2175 pcm) £3,012 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment presented in excellent condition, with a bright and spacious living area, two balconies with views across Tooting Bec Common and gated off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Romeyn Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Benefiting from well proportioned living space and an excellent garden, this well presented three bedroom house also offers easy access to Streatham's shops and amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Streatham High Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented and offering light and airy accommodation throughout, this is a superb three bedroom second floor flat boasting an enviable location opposite Streatham Hill Station. Read more.

Tierney Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A generously proportioned three bedroom first and second floor maisonette benefiting from bright rooms with high ceilings and original features. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape